The Original Garden Igloo is a multi-purpose, dome-shaped structure that is sure to make a talking point at your next BBQ or summer garden party.
Forget cheap imitations, our robust yet funky German-designed geodesic dome can be used in winter and summer, making for an ideal seating area all year round! We've tried and tested the rest and the original is still the best!
Suggestions for using this mini Eden project style dome as an alternative to adding a costly conservatory to the house or even using it as a perfect hot tub housing are amongst the most popular.
Impressively, this stylish garden haven offers a simple ‘no tools required’ build in just two hours. Offering a 360° window to your outside space and an amazing view, the heat is retained on summer evenings creating the perfect relaxation area. And if the British summer surprises us with a once in a decade scorcher and the internal temperature proves a little too warm, simply open the window vents and the door on the Garden igloo for a cooling-self ventilating breeze.
Our Garden Igloo first joined us in 2016 and has certainly been a talking point amongst many of our customers. Starting off as a garden igloo shelter it has quickly developed into a mini eden project for parties, events, bars, festivals and the most popular as a pop-up restaurant. A great way to maximise business seating and dining options as well taking social media by storm!
Store customers have purchased them to enjoy in their garden, a play area for their children, an outside office space and even a reading corner for a school playground. It certainly goes to show that their success is certainly down to their flexibility and uniqueness.
An optional summer canopy can be added to the igloo to transform the year round cover to a cozy gazebo during the warmer months.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- No tools required, build in just a couple of hours, easy connector system.
- Weatherproof - rust and rot free.
- 100% recyclable.
- Portable and easy to move once assembled.
- No Foundations required - comes with anchoring system provided.
- Cover - Transparent PVC.
- Window Vents - 2
- Seats up to 8 people
- Diameter - 360cm
- Base Area - 10m²
- Maximum Height - 220cm
- Entrance - H180cm x W70cm
- Packaging when stored - H40cm x W79cm x D32cm
- Wind resistant - Up to 7 on the Beaufort Scale (50-62km/h)
- Maximum snow load capacity - 40kg
- 1 year manufacturers warranty that covers manufacturing defects or faults only and not misuse or damage arising from adverse weather conditions.
- Includes - standard frame, PVC cover, anchorage kit (useful for either solid patio or softer turf) and assembly instructions. There is also a neat mini-sandbag system ring (sand to be purchased separately) in the base for if you wanted to keep your Garden Igloo up year round or if you’d rather not use the anchoring kit.
- Assembly - 2 man in just a couple of hours.