For any queries or help with your order please contact us on telephone 01244 680 501 or email email@example.com (monitored constantly during working hours):
Monday - Friday: 9:30am to 5:30pm (showroom 5.15pm)
- Monday - Friday: By appointment only whilst social distancing enforced
Saturday: 9:30am to 5:00pm (showroom 4.45pm)
- Saturday: Closed whilst social distancing enforced
You can find us on Riverside Park, River Lane, Saltney in Chester. We're in the big new blue building next to the River Dee. If you're using a sat nav, please use postcode CH4 8RL but please note there are two River Lanes in Chester so make sure you're heading for the right one.
Unit 1A Riverside Trade Park
How to find us
- From the M56 follow the signs for M53 Chester which turns into the A55 Expressway.
- Exit the A55 at Junction 38 and follow the signs for Chester City Centre northwards along the A483 Wrexham Road.
- You'll pass Chester Business Park and Chester's Kings School on your right and after 1 mile come to a tree covered roundabout.
- Take the 2nd exit (on your left as you enter the roundabout) onto Hough Green Road (A5104) signposted for Saltney.
- Follow the road downhill for 1 mile past the parade of shops and turn right at the traffic-light controlled crossroads (Asda to your right) into River Lane.
- We're just past the railway bridge you'll drive under on the right hand side in the large blue building with STORE written on the side.
Our Story So Far
Back in 2003 when we founded STORE, we had two clear aims - to offer unique quality storage products and first class customer service. Dedicated to solutions that solved storage problems and passionate about decluttering, we opened our first shop in Chester city centre, where before long we were receiving customers from across the UK and beyond.
In 2006 we launched STORE online as "aplaceforeverything.co.uk” - within a year, our website orders had taken over our Chester shop and we needed to find a storage solution of our own! In 2008, we acquired a new, purpose-built HQ with space for another shop and enough room for our growing team of 30.
Today, we are proud to work closely with the APDO (The Association of Professional Declutterers and Organisers). Praise for our products has also come in the form of awards, partnerships and press. In 2011 we were named as Chester Retailer of the Year and in both 2010 and 2012 we were winners at the national House Beautiful magazine awards. We’re regularly featured and provide expert tips in publications across the UK such Elle Decoration, Ideal Home Magazine and The Sunday Times etc. and have featured in prestigious international publications such as The New York Times, and Harper’s Bazaar.