A Place For Everything is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities.
We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
A Place For Everything takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement.
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
Current accessibility standard of the site: WCAG 2.1 level AA
Current content conformance status:
Partially conformant: some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
A Place For Everything assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Phone: 01244 680 501
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: Unit 1A-1B Riverside Trade Park, River Lane, Saltney, CH4 8RL
We aim to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement is approved by:
A Place For Everything